Sunday, January 17, 2010

magic parcel from bejing

Just before the old year was over I got a huge parcel from China. I was invited contribute pictures to two magazines - the O2 Magazine "100 % fresh air" and then to a magazine which is actually a "Magic Box -Paradise Issue" and now I got the issues send by the people who did it. Both magazines present artist and designers from allover the world and I feel very honored that I am represented there. Below, some impressions ... // Bevor das alte Jahr zuende war, erreichte mich ein riesiges Paket aus China. Man hatte mich eingeladen zu zwei Magazinen etwas beizusteuern und nun habe ich meine Belegexemplare! Das eine habe ich schonmal vorgestellt, die neueste Veröffentlichung ist eine Zeitschrift in Form einer Box. Sie nennt sich Magic Box und hat diesmal den Schwerpunkt "Paradies". Hier kommen einige Eindrücke des Wunderwerkes ...











Archiv

About Me

My photo
Weimar
Exhibition in KC Grad / Belgrade 3/06-13/06 2012